THE ATK 3 STAR DIAMOND CYLINDER
Upgrade your Endurance® Door to the highest rated security cylinder.
UK’S HIGHEST ACCREDITED LOCK RANGE.
The ATK 3 Star Diamond Cylinder meets the requirements of the British Kitemark, TS007 3* and Sold Secure Diamond testing criteria and also holds Secured by Design accreditation – the Police Crime Preventions Initiative.
The ATK lock has been specifically designed to combat against all known methods of attack on a euro cylinder. ATK has built in “Active Cam” technology with an advanced internal locking system that will prevent access into the inner workings of the doorbolt if it has been snapped on the outside.
The ATK lock will remain secure after forced entry snapping attacks and in most cases will still be operable with the key from the inside.
Given that we offer this unprecedented level of security on ATK locks we have the confidence to state that in the unfortunate event that a burglar was able to gain access to your property by snapping the ATK cylinder then Avocet will pay £1000 in compensation to the homeowner.
The £1000 Security Guarantee applies provided that all of the following conditions are met:
- Doors covered by the guarantee are deadlocked using genuine keys provided and the keys are not left in the cylinder.
- The guarantee form has been filled in and completed (online) and received within 28 days of the installation and not less than 1 month prior to any claim being made.
- The products must have been fitted by an Endurance Doors Preferred Installer.
- The ATK 3 Star Diamond Cylinder lock has been maintained correctly with graphite powder as a dry lubricant at 12 months intervals from the date of installation. Do not use WD40 or 3-in-1 oil.
- Any claims must be made in writing within 28 days of the break-in providing details of the incident and MUST include the crime reference number provided by the Police Authority the crime was reported to. An Avocet Technical representative will conduct a brief but detailed investigation within 28 days of the reported break-in. The ATK lock MUST be returned to Avocet for inspection with photographic evidence of the lock snapped within the door. After investigation if the report confirms that the ATK lock relating to the compensation guarantee were correctly fitted and maintained, according to our instructions, and failed due to a forced entry through the door the ATK lock was fitted in, the claim will be processed within 28 days of the inspection.
- Only one claim per installation is permissible within the 10 year guarantee period which commences at the registered installation date. Guarantee is valid for UK mainland installations and applies to domestic homeowners properties only.